Friday, September 11, 2015

Backpain - introduction

Hello!

The purpose of this blog is to help people understand the backpain and how to cure it or deal with it. This blog has no lucrative or business purposes. I am trying only to help and guide people to get rid of this backpain, for free. I will recommend you the best available therapies to treat and cure backpain, and also what you can do yourself to prevent ot treat backpain.

I am a physician(doctor) who studied, beside Western(Occidental)medicine, also Eastern(Oriental) medicine: Chinese medicine (Acupuncture and Tuina) and Indian Medicine (Ayurveda). I also studied different other helpful therapies, disciplines or practices, like: osteopathy, craniosacral therapy, medicinal plants, massage, Qi Gong, Yi Jin Jing, Tai Ji Quan, Yoga, Yu Mei Ho. I am also one of the few Tai Ji Quan teachers in the whole world (China included) that teaches the real, traditional, old Taijiquan (what is taught and spread now is a simplified version.

Also, please be so kind to share your own experience regarding backpain, I m sure it will be helpful for the people in need.

I will try to avoid complicate medical terminology and not to use complicate medical or scientifical terms or words.

I will appreciate any tips regarding misspelling or any mispelled words, because English is not my native language.

I will also try to answer all your questions.

Enjoy the reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment